Saturday, March 6, 2010

Cleaning out the Asylum...er....garage

Today we are a bunch of busy little trolls clearing out the garage getting it semi-ready for it's change over to "Asylum-status". I'm clearing off the two work stations so that i can begin latexing things to the desk, skipping with the saw and hammering my fingers into oblivion (no doubt) lol. I know it'll all be worth it in the end. (Note to my dear friend and manicurist Angela - I will try very hard not to hammer the fingers).

Yes!!! This year we have an Asylum attraction added to our very own "special" disneyland. Hubby Chris, Brother Al and I are fusing our brains on making this new treat a screamtacular one for one and all. Lets hope we're all able to pull ourselves apart in the end! lol

I cant divulge too much but I will be posting little tidbits here and there.

Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment